Thursday, May 28, 2009

4 Fave Things options

1. My four favorite male "eye candy" actors (with 2 honorable mentions)

Four Favorite Eye Candy Actors

George Clooney
Clive Owen
Gerard Butler
Alan Rickman

Hot But Too Young
Robert Pattinsen

In Memorium
Paul Newman


I have pictures of all the actors and will write what makes them so scrumptious in my eyes....it will have humor and some reflection on their talents as well as what makes them so sexy....


2. My four favorite women Blues singers

Koko Taylor
Big Time Sarah
Shemekia Copeland
Lou Ann Barton

Honorable Mentions: Bonnie Raitt
Saffire - The Uppity Blues Women

I have pics of all the artists, and will write my feelings about them and what they have meant to me. I will also link to an Mp3 or youtube of them. I will have anecdotal stories about songs and the singers themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment